Our Shipping Information...
Our Returns Policy
Our returns policies are as follows:
If we make a mistake,we will make it right at our expense. If you believe that there is a problem with your order, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can resolve it.
We make every effort to provide clear, detailed descriptions of our products and to provide additional photos or sample pages when possible. Please make good use of these resources before ordering. If you find that something you have ordered will not meet your needs for any reason, you may return it under the following conditions:
1. Refunds will be given for items postmarked within ten (10) days of the date on which they were shipped by us. Store credit will be given for returned items postmarked 11 - 30 days after the date on which they were shipped by us. No returns will be accepted after 30 days.
2. Returned items must be in new, resalable condition - books not creased or written in, shrinkwrap not removed from games or activity packs, etc. We cannot accept returns of damaged or used materials.
3. Refunds will be given only for the purchase price of the products. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs, and the original shipping costs will not be refunded. If an order qualified for free shipping, the actual shipping costs will be deducted from the refund.
4. Returned History Discovery Kits will be assessed a 20% restocking fee. When a kit is returned, an employee must open, unpack, inspect, and repack the kit to ensure that all items are intact and included. This is a time consuming and expensive process. Other items will not be assessed a restocking fee.
5. If you receive free products as a result of a special or promotion, and you return the products that qualified you for the free items, you may return the free items or keep them with their retail price deducted from your refund.
6. If you have any questions about these policies, please contact us before making your return.